42/54 hp Lunchbox Inspiration

did you build the 1U Radio Music?

No, but the plans for the panel are on the modular grid entry. any 4hp module can be refitted to fit the Intellijel 1u spec.

Seems like these are really meant for single module builds for folks that want that one effect or whatever. Which is cool, but I doubt they’re for me.

That said - I’m surprised we’re not seeing more lunchbox rack options. AFAIK, Pulplogic is pretty much it. Any new small portable cases showing up in the world?

With chainable power and up to 32HP each, they seem ideal for setting up interchangeable groups of modules: 2 can make for a nice complete system, or combine one with an 0 coast. You’d need a fitted case for live purposes though, so not quite a replacement for a nice lunchbox case.

Got my 6U 52hp rails in the mail today💪!
If i have an uneventful weekend, i’ll assemble the box. It’s a wine box, of a region i don’t drink wine of…
I will be mocked by my friends because i am an adamant defender of the wine of my region and always complain about that region where the box is from…
It will make a nice case though.

You can always paint it :slight_smile:

Twin sister mini system :wink:

This is what i have planned:

The first row is because i can’t decide between the E330 and the Tides.

Just mentioning that these 1HP jumpers are back in stock here:

And on the Schenk account on Reverb.

My contribution - my little euro/op-1 travel setup. Sometimes I think about moving up to 4U/52 but I like how compact this stuff is.

lovely, what case is that?

Erica Synths pico case, maybe?

Yes exactly! I just don’t attach the cheeks.