Ableton Loop 2020

Loop is back in Berlin next April.

Attending always was good for my brain - it opened up new ideas, got me out of my traditional work environment, gave me some time to just think - even if I’m not feeling as connected to music as I’d like right now.

Got my ticket offer, so the question is: are any of y’all thinking of going?

4 Likes

I’m going, ticket purchased.
I found the past two I attended hugely inspiring.

2 Likes

I bought my ticket. First time going and to Berlin. excitement doesn’t describe the feeling.

2 Likes

Nice! Feel free to write PM if you have any questions about Berlin (as I live there). No matter if it’s about subway prices, museums or food :slight_smile:
Also check out this thread:

2 Likes

well, paid, so guess I’m coming too!

1 Like

Ha. I just got tickets to OFFF Barcelona which is on pretty much the same days. If anyone’s making more of a trip of it and wants to sync up, I’m planning on spending some time around Paris & maybe a drive down to Turin. Tax deductible vacation here I come.

llllllll concert somewhere? Netherlands? London? Sweden? Italy?.. I’m game!

4 Likes

looking forward to going to common ground as well. i wish we had something like that where i live in the states. might have to move to Berlin :slight_smile:

I wonder how many synth parts can you bring through the airport without being searched for 6 hours? HMMM

There is definitely enough lead time for me to sort myself something out :smiley:

2 Likes

Looks like registration is closed.

Going! It will be my third Loop in Berlin.

1 Like

As I missed the loop registration I won’t attend the event, but I would happily attend lines concert or even play there if possibility would arise :wink: I would vote for Berlin as a concert place as everyone will already be there but if someone would for some reason like to play in Poland I could ask around few concert places in Poznań or Szczecin.

2 Likes

Slightly off-topic, but can anyone think of a similar event to Loop that happens in the UK? I’d like to take some students, but Berlin is going to be too costly.

@mods please make a new topic if necessary.

yeah, it closed a while back - there’s a waitlist, but for people who registered, tickets went on sale recently. I didn’t make that clear earlier - the thread was more about who might be around, rather than drawing attention to the event.

Yeah, realized that and got excited for nothing ^^ ! It’s too bad I would have been interested, it’s such a weird system I’m not used to that kind of things. Hopefully I’ll be able to attend next year, I’d like to see what it’s like, it’s one of the most interesting events held by a brand that I can think of.

I’ve got a ticket too. It will be my firth LOOP so i bought the full package (studio session etc…), i hope it will worth the investment :blush: I would really enjoy meeting and sharing with people of the lines’s community once there.

2 Likes

I agree. Instead of pushing a product Ableton is feeding a community with knowledge and bringing it together. Not every invited lecturer even uses Live. I love it, it’s the highlight of my year.

2 Likes

I’ll be there! I live in Berlin now, so exicted to have an opportunity to meet ya’ll

2 Likes

plane ticket booked. I’ll be around for a week. already know it won’t be enough time. Haven’t been to Germany sine '04. long over due

I haven’t gotten a ticket to Loop, as it’s the same weekend as Superbooth, but I’ll be around. Would love to meet up with some folks outside of the formally structured events

1 Like