I’ve been working on an Ableton Live remote script for controls with “strips” of controls, such as Novation LaunchControl XL, Akai MIDImix, Livid DS1, FaderFox UC44, etc…
crunch/remote is a remote script aimed at supporting live performance:
- Logical auto-placement of tracks, returns, and master on the controller.
- Flexible and easy control over placement, per-set.
- Auto-mapped track controls for macros on racks and chains
- Auto-mapped track controls for EQ3 devices
- Customized controller mapping via a simple configuration file format
- Based on Ableton’s own
_Frameworkfor remote scripts
I’ve been using it my own live sets for a few weeks, and I’m ready for a first few alpha testers:
I’d appreciate it if you’d keep this within the llllllll.co community for now.