ANMA - Envlps (Syncopathic.Recordings)

hello… i hope you are all having a great weekend… i might have a potential soundtrack to your weekend… my new release “envlps” is out now…

„ENVLPS“ was recorded in 2019. All tracks are based on modular synthesizer improvisations.

all four tracks on „envlps“ are live jams with very little to no postproduction.
the first two tracks sm11 and richter follow the same concept i used on my batch0012 release on sm-ll/UAN. a single droning oscillator through a spring reverb both being animated with triggers and envelopes. hm11 is a droning harmonic oscillator and richter obviously a richter oscillator.
the center piece of e330 is - taadaa - an e330 oscillator being animated with triggers and envelopes again, but with a few more other elements going on (which i cant remember anymore, sorry).
envelopes was done on a subsequent synthesizer (through a spring reverb again). the whole track is just two looping envelope generators and some knob twiddling.

#analogexperimentalism #dontbelievethehype #endofproof #maybenoeasylistening #minimalism #repetition #feedback

:wave: :partying_face:

7 Likes

here are some codes for the latest ep…

https://syncopathicrecordings.bandcamp.com/yum

dadl-hgnv
um9l-u3r4
xgth-jxhm
4kup-gppg
qn58-3fb3
9d6y-cml4
3hy3-xt5a
weum-jbnb
e8w9-kcvx
rnhk-gxgp
dwq2-7qrn

dadl-hgnv taken. thank you! for some reason this scratches my brain in a very satisfying way :neutral_face:

1 Like

15 years of syncopathic.recordings giveaway…

yesterday i realised the first syncopathic.recordings release was released in 2007, so that was exactly 15 years ago… and i thought this would be a good reason to spread some love and send out some codes… :innocent:

https://syncopathicrecordings.bandcamp.com/yum

ANMA „Kick em All“

nzkd-gska
lyyp-ult7
ekkg-em3v
bnyy-3gc9
5dkz-hu4t
8jyz-v5jb
tbuk-kr8w
2alt-64u4
jvp2-u2zz
6b9w-jlk6