ANMA - Morph (Syncopathic.Recordings)

Good morning!

I would like to let you know about a new release of mine.

It is called „M O R P H“ and it is out now on Syncopathic.Recordings.

Morph are six improvised pieces. Performed and recorded live on an analog modular synthesizer.

This release is more on an „ambientish“ tip, no real beats involved. It is all about (hence the name) morphing sounds. For example the title track - Morph - is a 17 minute soundscape that is constantly bending, moving, morphing without really changing.

„Hexagon“ the last track on the release was originally planned to be part of my sm-ll release batch0012. While compiling the release we decided it wouldnt make a perfect match and left it away. But it now turned out to be a perfect match for „M O R P H“ and makes a great outro for the release.

„Hexagon“ pretends not to change but there is a lot of subtle modulation going on.

Here is a little visual presentation of „Hexagon“:

Thanks!

3 Likes

Great to see/hear this coming out and nice that Hexagon found a home. @yoyosandshoes only just mentioned your release, perfect timing.

1 Like

oh, very nice… great to hear there are ppl listening and make up their mind about the music! still really happy with the batch release… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah, it’s a good one. Super bass on that Verbos.

hello again… “Morph” is now available for streaming…

1 Like

SUNDAY GIVEAWAY PT. 5

it’s sunday, it’s minus three degree outside and here is a possible soundtrack for this situation…

„M O R P H“ are six improvised pieces.
Recorded live in Innsbruck, Austria.
This release is more on an „ambientish“ tip, no real beats involved. It is all about (hence the name) morphing sounds. For example the title track - Morph - is a 17 minute soundscape that is constantly bending, moving, morphing without really changing…

#no-overdubs #dont-believe-the-hype #end-of-proof #morph #maybe-no-easy-listening #analog #modular-synthesizer

https://syncopathicrecordings.bandcamp.com/yum

gpy7-y6ug
t72a-bkmu
t5lg-h99p
28py-586n
uzmn-jl9e
xy8m-kagu
qkz7-672q
fntv-yjxz
mdk8-7kag
gjyt-5ku3
ybuy-u8j4
3awz-jn9a
d9jz-ka67
pybu-678v
vu6j-key9

Hey @ANMA fancy seeing you here :slight_smile: :wink:

How are you finding the Sunday giveaways? I grabbed a code and noticed all were almost gone, which is amazing!!!

It made me think about Bandcamp Friday’s and how releases might become organised based on Bandcamp initiatives, i.e. a massive rush to release on that Friday.

I also notice you often mention stuff in your introduction of the work, around location, and this reminded me of Biosphere and being in such a remote area, but also Vladislav Delay and images from his studio window on the island they stay. Super interesting how we hear and describe things from location to location.

Hope you’re good.

hey martin… :slight_smile:
all right here, at least so far, corona is going through the roof once again…
how are you doing? hope you are good…

that sunday giveaway thing came to my mind bec of bandcamp friday…
i tried it and realized the codes were all gone in a few hours, so i thought i should maybe continue with it… i always gain a bunch of subscribers, make some ppl happy and sometimes sell something… so all in all a good thing…

bandcamp friday is and was a very good initiative, but the flood of releases and promotion i get these days on bandcamp friday makes absolutely no sense anymore in my opinion… most of the time i just delete all the emails without reading bec it is just too much… but thats me… :slight_smile:

i never know what to write about music, so i started writing about how and where it was made bec that is what i for myself would be interested in when reading an infotext about a release… i am not interested in pseudointellectual philosophical blabla about what music expresses and how one feels when listening or creating or whatever… i know, a lot of ppl like this and want to read this, but i dont…
some info about how and where something came together somehow creates a personal connection between artist and consumer i find…

:hugs:

1 Like