Ansible begins, and arc shipping update

Cheers for the reply.

Ah, cool, that’s good. Have a switch, so 100mA is doable for me. Awesome.
That’s some interesting processing for having a grid/arc connected and for it to only draw 200mA on the +12V, nice work! A big advantage over the +5V

Well I’m at the limits for proper use. I have a self imposed absolute max load of 70% on all my supplies. I have too many supplies :joy:

@laborcamp guessing we can’t plug our mantas into this but would be so so sweet if tehn had beaten jeff to the punch!

3 Likes

i didn’t even think about that!
Yes, it would be amazing!

2 Likes

ah, shouldn’t have sold my manta years ago.
always on the look out for an affordable v2 manta since then.
and yes, ansible with manta would be fantastic!

2 Likes

So, ansible is going up for orders sometime today, correct?

top post updated with new vid.

4 Likes

direct order placed.
now, on pins and needles until arrival.

1 Like

Placed mine! This is my first monome module. Been drooling over these since the first one came out. Been a grid / arc person for a while now. Very excited about this.

3 Likes

Excellent! Both Arc modes are great. Levels is a bit like a quantized Frames. There’s a lot of power in there. I particularly like how the scales and octaves are lit around the ring.

Cycles is very physical.

I’m considering ordering one immediately and one in the future. Can more than one be connected to Teletype simultaneously?

1 Like

Any new EU retailers lined up? I have contacted a couple and they say they’ve been in touch.

Not that I’ve any complaints with Escape From Noise, but choice is always good…

yes.

i’m expecting EFN, perhaps london modular. again i suggest contacting whoever you’d like to carry these.

amazing! i love how often you demos feel like a mini performance :smiley:

Lost my mind at the friction. Arc displays are truly beautiful and it just looks like it will feel wonderful.

7 Likes

beautiful! have been daydreaming for a smooth arc control acting as lfo’s since monome moved to modular.

Nice! Isn’t the teletype limited to 3 modules though? Any solution for those of us who might want the whole trilogy + ansible (+ any potential future monome modules!) connected to their teletype?

wowowow cycles looks AMAZING!

so mesmerizing. congratulations :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m curious too. I remember you (tehn)mention something eons ago but never heard back about the solution. I have the trilogy plus another white whale and with this addition I’m confused on how to use them together.

yes-- i have a ii cable bus board-- but still working out how to get them to people.

2 Likes

Astonishing.
Ordered and can’t wait this and the Arc.
It gave me also a few ideas for uses of Arc + Max as well…

3 Likes

Exactly. It might make me sell my beloved Frames.
The cycle mode offers a lot as well…