Ansible: help and issues

ansible

not sure if this is the correct thread to ask this, I am having issues with a grayscale 128 non varibright grid with an ansible from the most recent batch as I am unable to create any sequences longer than 7 steps/triggers. Is there some sort of config I have to do or possibly something with the firmware? I have updated to the most recent version of Earthsea however it was occurring with the stock firmware beforehand as well

0 Likes

Ansible Earthsea
Kria: How to create "longer" sounds and faster gates

it would be unlikely. can you describe in more details what happens? also is it grid 64? or 128?

0 Likes

Kria: How to create "longer" sounds and faster gates

i see the post was moved here but i assume it’s not actually earthsea specific. which ansible app are you using, @Minimum? kria?

0 Likes

woops! sorry. i saw the word ‘earthsea.’

0 Likes

yeah it’s a bit confusing with multiple versions (and creates more maintenance) - @tehn, perhaps we could consider merging earthsea into the official ansible firmware?

0 Likes

It is specifically in Kria, however I just have the most recent earthsea firmware installed. Also it may be a good idea to create a general Ansible Q and A thread

0 Likes

it is a grayscale 128 non varibright grid

0 Likes

can you describe what happens exactly?

0 Likes

kria appears to function normally however if i try and create a trigger past the 7th column on my grid there is no visual feedback as well as no trigger and the sequence goes back to the first step. Otherwise if i just use the first 7 columns everything appears to function as it should

0 Likes

sounds like you need to extend the loop by setting the loop start and end points. https://monome.org/docs/modular/ansible/ search for loop modifier.

0 Likes

yes that’s it thank you very much, trying to learn kria with a non varibright grid has been proving to be somewhat difficult

0 Likes