Ansible / Kria Meta-sequencing Tutorial (Video)

Since I couldn’t find any documentation or discussion about the meta-sequencing capabilities of Ansible/Kria, I decided to make a little tutorial video for those who may not have known about it or how to use it. Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWBXLsbxWlw

Awesome thank you!!!

thank you so much for making this. you did a nice job explaining everything very clearly.

Thank you expressive fingers.

Fantastic! An asset to our community!

Superb tutorial! I didn’t know you could jump to any step like that, that’s a really good tip.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Spot on! This gave me ideas for improvising with kria using the meta sequencer which I hadn’t yet thought about. Thank you

Thank you!! It’s so helpful

hugely informative, thank you so much

thanks so much!
like so much video tutorials instead of manuals
they let me dream a little bit more :slight_smile:

Awesome. Meadowphysics next??? :star_struck:

Was just playing a bit with the meta-sequencing on Kria and I’m struggling with something I’d like to be able to do.

I’ve got two different sections (section A, section B), each is 3 patterns chained and i’ve got one in the first meta-sequence row and another in the second. So I’m looping section A and what I’d like to be able to do is seamlessly switch to section B, on time when the last (3rd) pattern from section A finishes in the current meta-sequence loop.

The behavior I’m expecting is something sort of like how changing the loop in the main sequencer works, but when I try to switch the loop, I always hear the last pattern of section B first, before section B loops around and starts from its first pattern.

Not sure if I’m missing something here. Perhaps there is a way to cue the next loop? Maybe I need to roll my sleeves up and dig into the meta-sequencing code?

Anyone have any insight on this?