Ansible kria swing?

Not sure this is a sensible question, but does the ansible-kria-grid ensemble do swing/gate delays per each of the 4 sequencer tracks? I believe it does polyrhythms and start step point offsets per track, but does it also do microtiming offsets?
Thanks.

Doesnt have a swing parameter inside the sequencer itself but Kria will follow a swung clock at the input. Clock divisions internally can make it a bit strange to dial in but it’s possible. Ratchets still work an can give some unexpected results.

Cool thanks. If it follows a swung clock, all tracks will follow the same clock then. What time divisions of the clock does kria do?
Thanks again.

1-16, per parameter, per track :smiley:

The lack of swing is indeed a big turn off on Kria :frowning:

You have Teletype, yeah? Since Kria follows a swung clock I imagine you could probably code some sort of swing via Teletype!

independent, for each of the 4 gate/trig outs? (how do you know I have a TT? :slight_smile: )

1 Like

Yup! with TT you can clock each track independently.

thanks!!!

When I clicked on your profile all of your top posts were TT related, so I put 2 & 2 together… I’m actually hoping to accomplish the same thing with TT when I acquire one :sunglasses: