Ansible Levels Bug?

I am scratching my head, but the behaviour of Levels in the “all Edit” mode looks a little bit odd for me.

If I set e.g three rings to “normal” edit and the last one to “all Edit”, and switch between the presets with KEY1, the last ring is not influenced by the patters. I can continuously change the CV-out. Fine

But if I clock the patters external by Meadphysics the value of the Ring in “all edit” mode does change his value only in the case of an rising edge of the clock input. is this supposed to be like this?

btw the frequency of the trigger out is not influenced by the ext. Clock and works in the same way like unclocked.

Maybe I don’t understand a killer feature, but imho it makes no sense.

If this is the supposed functionality I kindly request the feature of “free running” ring in ext. clocked Pattern mode :grinning:

all-edit changes every pattern for the specified ring, effectively taking the ring out of “pattern” mode.

you can use an all-edit ring’s pulse to drive the rest of the pattern (self-patch) for free-running. or perhaps i’m not sure what you’re suggesting?

This works perfect if the module is not clocked externally. But if I use an external trigger, the update happens only after the rising edge of the trigger.

this is not related to the original question, but i thought i would report bugs in this topic, since it’s already here :

So i seem to encounter several bugs in Levels (1.5.1) :

• on the fly editing of one channel causes weirdness on another channel (only while turning the knob). In my case, i noticed it when editing channel 2 while channel 1 is running.

• on the pattern view (holding key1), the current edited step seems to be flashing/blinking in the 4th knob (length). I’m not sure it is intentional, but i find it unnecessary, confusing, and a bit erratic.

• not a bug, but i really think there should be no slew in the default preset.

all-edit changes every pattern for the specified ring, effectively taking the ring out of “pattern” mode.

i am on my phone so i easily might have missed it, but is this in the docs?