Any interest in (yet another) “fugue”-like Norns-script for crow, ansible, grid and arc?

Hey all

I’m more or less finished with a setup for “intentional ambient” live improvisation with a small eurorack setup, an iPad, OP-1 and a host of Monome equipment. I’ve been inspired by the “fugue” script, but as an outset have (heavily) modified the Awake script and created a script from that, that has been specifically targeted to my setup. (Check it out in action here:
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CCS6soahjOJ/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet )

I might be able to modify it a bit, making it more generally applicable if I find the time, uploading it here or on github… This post is just a gauge of interest, before i spend time on it!

25 Likes

100% absolutely yes indeed

3 Likes

Totally interested, thank you!!

2 Likes

yes yes yes yes. thank you!

1 Like

YUP (said like E-40 on “choices”).

3 Likes

Arc arrives Friday. Hell yes. Also, I saw on your instagram post that there is crow functionality with ansible. just as a thought, TXo support via the i2c library would be sweet. If thats a bit out of your scope, hopefully in the next few weeks or months I’ll have the Lua chops to help add that in.

1 Like

I actually DO have i TXo somewhere to test with…

I’ll have to think about an easy way to configure the script, though :slight_smile:

1 Like

This looks fantastic! Would love to see JF support if possible.

2 Likes

Would need a beta tester for that :wink:

1 Like

I’m down with beta testing :hugs:

1 Like

I will have 7 days before a move to beta test JF, TXo and maybe even the w/syn…? :wink: . Arc shows up tomorrow

1 Like

I am still poking at Lua and crazy new to it/terrible and useless at it, but I’d be happy to look at the code and see if there could be a way to add the w/syn.

1 Like

Hi all

I’ve tried to add the script and created a thread about it here: Fugarc

For now, only support for Crow and Ansible is ready. I’ll look at TxO and maybe JF in the coming week(s).

I’m pretty new at GitHub etc - hopefully it should show up in the library soon - otherwise, source-code etc. is available in the thread.

2 Likes