Approaching: norns

After some wrangling with the payment system – declined 3 different payment methods prior to being accepted – I’m in on batch two! I cannot wait to see what people do with norns in the next couple of months.

1 Like

Then I reckon the legit winner should be me then! :wink: (#2242)

3 Likes

@tehn What is the first order number for norns? Just want to see who won ‘the first’ game.:one:

3 Likes

Happily snagged one. Excited to join the norns community!

I’m ideally looking at using this with my existing music machines via midi.
Does anyone recommend a good USB to MIDI cable/solution that’s bus powered?

2 Likes

beat me by one! haha.

1 Like

click racer #2225 officially.

8 Likes

I’ve had great success with the iConnectivity mio.

Not sure about potential driver issues…

1 Like

unfortunately my usb - midi cable requires drivers so I guess it’s not going to like norns.

#2261. Would have thought I was quicker than that. Wow!

1 Like

I was so excited to be in the first batch, but I was in a meeting and had to actually participate in the day job. Stoked to be in the second batch!

6 Likes

Just in case anyone else is wondering for future reference: Apparently, there’s many issues with chrome still accessing its cache even with ctrl + f5, but if you want to be absolutely sure that it reloads from a clean slate, open the dev tools (ctrl + shift + i), then right-click on the reload icon and select “Empty Cache and Hard Reload”. You learn something new every day :slight_smile:

wow I would have sworn I ordered in the first 20sec and my order number is #2242, amazing!

2 Likes

Told myself I was going to wait and see and here I am in batch 2 :relieved:

2 Likes

Perhaps bad form, but I actually cancelled a lunch meeting I had with someone to make sure I could get in. Glad you got in on batch 2!

4 Likes

#2224 unofficially for 20 characters.

6 Likes

I’m one out! Cmon who was it?

3 Likes

Wow that went quick! Congrats to @tehn

I need to get some gear sold before I can order

hopefully there will still be some around later :slight_smile:

Good deal! I’ve seen the mio mentioned elsewhere too…
Will def look into it! thx!

Missed it due to work, but second batch isn’t so bad. Brilliant work @tehn, excited to see what transpires.