Basement State – Halloween party live in Seattle Oct 28 and regular livestreams on Twitch

Basement State is a Seattle-based collective, a small community, and an event series where musicians bring house show vibes to the internet and local venues.

Some Fridays we stream on Twitch with resident artists as well as friends and guests from elsewhere. Occasionally we bring the show to Seattle venues for in-person shows.

We started in 2020 as a place to jam together online, experiment and try out new music with a friendly audience. We’re welcoming to all, aim to be musically diverse and often feature live visuals. Our only real rule is that everything we do is live and there is no pressure to deliver polished sets.

Join us on Twitch Fridays from 8PM PT.
You can also find us on Instagram for show announcements.

title-banner

I’ll share lineups and previous sets below. :slight_smile:
We’re also seeking artists who’d like to play guest sets with us – please reach out if you’re interested!

Here are a few clips from previous nights featuring Leandrul, Herr Shield and myself.

21 Likes

Annnd, to reply to myself, here is this week’s lineup. Should be super fun!

4 Likes

How long does each artists get to play for (on average)?
Thanks!

We usually do 25min slots, but if someone has a specific idea we can plan for it

1 Like

This week (tomorrow!) we have… DJ Weak Acid, @ezbot, c.m.barth and Harsh Realm (@PacificNorthWes)

And here are the sets from last week :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This is amazing & I missed it until just now. Looking forward to checking out the sets tomorrow night.

I recently moved from the East to Ellensburg, WA and looked forward to meeting some synthesizer people out here. But then pandemic, etc.

I perform under “David B. Applegate” - lmk if you ever need a fill-in!

3 Likes

Just reach out to @markeats or myself and we can get you in the line up some Friday.

1 Like

Lineup for tonight!

And sets from last week :smiley:

3 Likes

Friday’s lineup and last week’s sets below!

4 Likes

This week’s lineup (incl. @mrsoundboyking) and last week’s recordings :slight_smile:

6 Likes

No good? …Yes. :v:

Lineup for tonight and last week’s vids!

3 Likes

Weekly update!

3 Likes

This week we have a collab of Pélbender with Parley-g, @PacificNorthWes (Harsh Realm), Alkemist and ALSOLOUD.

Last week:

1 Like

See you tonight, friends! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Excited to have Larch Larix, Former, @kin.sventa with @melaniemarie and @Whatwetalkabout playing this week! :tada:

Videos from last week:

3 Likes

looking forward to it !!

2 Likes

In action this week:
Project 32, returning guest M Vawter, @PacificNorthWes (Harsh Realm) and Herr Shield

Last week was a lot of fun (lots of visuals!) :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

This week it’s Planar Drift, special guests Brennan Fowler, Alkemist and me :slight_smile:

Last week:

2 Likes

Expecting some dark techno tonight :smiley:

Lots of surprise acid and weirdo dance last week…

4 Likes