Belgian modular festival 2017

Starting the 3rd of June 2017, we organize a 3 day event in Brussels entirely dedicated to modular synthesizers: the Belgian Modular Festival.

This will be held at the Barlok and the Beursschouwburg, a prestigious venue place in the heart of the city.
There will be a Scanner, PITA, DeFeKT performance among many other acts spread over the 3 days, lectures and a radio session with VIPs of the modular world such as Olivier Gillet, DIY classes, hands-on workshops for beginners and enthusiasts alike, movies, a raffle, jam sessions, second hand market … and a modular market!

DIY workshop for beginners and padawans hosted by Shakmat Modular, BASTL Instruments , Erica Synths, TouellSkuarn and Vladimir Pantelec Musikelektronik.

Don’t forget to bring your favorite tools such as soldering iron, heat gun, solder, tweezers,… We can not provide replacement tools for everybody!

Use this link to have a valid inscription please.

4 Likes

i’m on a work shift that weekend :cry:
maybe able to come monday at least.

1 Like

I am in Brussels on the 5th, touristic stuff with my wife during the day and Paul Weller in the evening.
I see if I can convince her to drop by.

1 Like

Share it because it will be Modular Disneyworld during 3 days :slight_smile:

I will definitely be there, thanks for sharing the info

1 Like

This is the facebook link https://www.facebook.com/events/1356808841064963??ti=ia

Hello,

We are glad to mention that Korb Modular from Germany is proposing some kits during the DIY workshops on DAY 1 ( 3 JUNE 2017) at BMF.

Also a special module will be available by Shakmat for the DIY Workshops that is not yet available.

There are still some places free and the registrations flow in nicely, so don’t miss your chance!

DIY Workshop link

Sat 3rd June 2017

DIY workshop for beginners and padawans hosted by Shakmat Modular, BASTL Instruments , Erica Synths, TouellSkuarn, Vladimir Pantelec Musikelektronik and Korb Modular.

Don’t forget to bring your favorite tools such as soldering iron, heat gun, solder, tweezers,… We can not provide replacement tools for everybody!

Access to the workshops is 20€ and includes access to the Live Acts later that evening. Kits are bought on site at a discounted priced.

The workshops will begin at 14h00 until 19h00. There is possibility to buy more than one kit of course. Therefore we would suggest to use the registration form more than once so that we know how much kits are needed.

1 Like

The tombola raffle will be held each day around 19:00. Everyday day different modules and modular accessories will be put in the tombola.
To check the specs, info, etc… on modular grid of the Tombola Raffle Case click here: BMF Tombola Raffle Case

I think we will have happy winners among the public.

Hello everybody,

It s almost so far and we’ll have a 3 days modular galore

Check out the BMF roster!

Peace and be proud

BMF