we are borgue you will be harmonized
Borgue is… an autotuned transposing delay and looper. In case you needed one of those.
- Set all the delay times to 0 to automatically harmonize
- Set the delay times short to arpeggiate
- Set the delay times to a bar or several to have yourself sing a fugue with yourself
- Set the transposition of each delay voice, and optionally invert it around the root of your scale. All notes will stay in-scale.
- Set the pitch spread of each delay voice, to vary between a monotone and wide-jumping intervals.
- Set the speed of each delayed voice independently, including backwards or stalled if you want.
- Freeze a voice to loop the delay. You can still transpose and mess with the speed of looped content.
- Set a secondary delay on each voice to repeat it and make a sonic mess all over the local quadrant.
- There’s an option for L input to be processed and R input to be passed through unprocessed
- Play with formants using the PSOLA-based formant-preserving (or formant-tweaking) pitch shifter, or spread grains all around time with the granular pitch shifter.
Yeah, there’s a lot.
Norns. Some way to get monophonic pitched audio in. That’s it.
– E1: Select voice
– E2: Transpose
– E3: Delay
– K2: Invert Pitch
– K3: Freeze
– K1+E1: Rate (how fast the playhead goes)
– K1+E2: Amp
– K1+E3: Period (for rate not 1) (how often the playhead resets to the nominal delay time)
– K1+K2: Mute
Check out the parameters menu for a lot more stuff.