Bounds

bounds

stereo delay/looper

a mashup of the UI from @enneff’s Rebound, and Otis.

Requirements

otis

Documentation

docs on github

Download

v0.1 - bounds 7.9.19

46 Likes

Every time @Justmat makes a new post in /Library, it’s like a little holiday.

16 Likes

Awww, shucks :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

damn mat, this demo track is smoooooooooooth. excellent work!

5 Likes

Wowee, thank you very much!

The only problem is now I lust after multiple Norns-es so I can run multiple scripts at the same time…now dreaming of an ULTRAnorns with multiple channels of ins and outs, and screens and knobs galore!

4 Likes

Bounds! I’m a little sad to see the old name not make the cut, but after other recent renamings, I can understand the move.

Time to kill the gist and get on the official Bounds train, thanks again for the preview!

1 Like

this thing with a LeafAudio Soundbox is phenomenal!

2 Likes

oooohhh, share video please :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

@Justmat
as requested…
:stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I have a leaf audio soundbox and definitely going to try this! I was using it with MLR but never tried it on any V2 Norns apps

2 Likes

Love these! Thank you for sharing! I think it may be time for me to DIY a soundbox of some sort :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I got mine from this guy on Etsy, who does some great stuff at a great price - https://www.etsy.com/market/electro_lobotomy

3 Likes

Electro Lobotomy makes AMAZING noiz weapons!

1 Like

Here’s an off the cuff experiment in noiz, featuring Electro Lobotomy Sonic Forest, Chase Bliss Mood and Bounds. A bit long, but was fun getting there! Thanks for the inspriation @SPIKE

3 Likes

EXCELLENT NOIZ!
thanks for posting that!

1 Like

Happy 4th!

3 Likes

I updated Otis today, and since Bounds uses the same libs, the new features are available here as well! For detail, check out the Otis thread.

4 Likes