Bounds

bounds

stereo delay/looper

a mashup of the UI from @enneff’s Rebound, and Otis.

Requirements

otis

Documentation

docs on github

Download

v0.1 - bounds 7.9.19

50 Likes

Every time @Justmat makes a new post in /Library, it’s like a little holiday.

16 Likes

Awww, shucks :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

damn mat, this demo track is smoooooooooooth. excellent work!

5 Likes

Wowee, thank you very much!

The only problem is now I lust after multiple Norns-es so I can run multiple scripts at the same time…now dreaming of an ULTRAnorns with multiple channels of ins and outs, and screens and knobs galore!

4 Likes

Bounds! I’m a little sad to see the old name not make the cut, but after other recent renamings, I can understand the move.

Time to kill the gist and get on the official Bounds train, thanks again for the preview!

1 Like

this thing with a LeafAudio Soundbox is phenomenal!

2 Likes

oooohhh, share video please :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

@Justmat
as requested…
:stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I have a leaf audio soundbox and definitely going to try this! I was using it with MLR but never tried it on any V2 Norns apps

2 Likes

Love these! Thank you for sharing! I think it may be time for me to DIY a soundbox of some sort :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I got mine from this guy on Etsy, who does some great stuff at a great price - https://www.etsy.com/market/electro_lobotomy

3 Likes

Electro Lobotomy makes AMAZING noiz weapons!

1 Like

Here’s an off the cuff experiment in noiz, featuring Electro Lobotomy Sonic Forest, Chase Bliss Mood and Bounds. A bit long, but was fun getting there! Thanks for the inspriation @SPIKE

3 Likes

EXCELLENT NOIZ!
thanks for posting that!

1 Like

Happy 4th!

3 Likes

I updated Otis today, and since Bounds uses the same libs, the new features are available here as well! For detail, check out the Otis thread.

5 Likes

finally dawned on me that i could use my zoom recorder to get live audio into norns without having to figure out gain staging etc and have spent the past hour running my mbira into all the great new softcut scripts. otis gives me too much information for my lizard brain to understand, but bounds makes it really, really fun even for a lizard! thanks for making it!

6 Likes

Gonna be using Bounds, among other scripts, at a show tonight. Here are some clips from my practice session last night. Mostly Bounds, with some Tunnels at the end.

8 Likes