Byzero - Fog Lane

Hello fantastic lines folks.

I’d love to humbly share my latest release with you all - “Fog Lane”. The album was recorded over the pandemic period. It’s downtempo melodic electronica composed with Elektron boxes and modular synthesisers.

I’ve been contemplating memory recently. The pandemic has altered our memories in ways we don’t fully understand. Brain fog inflicts more and more people. Lockdown has constrained our experiences, creating the sense that time is flowing more quickly. Increased use of social media has changed our brain chemistry. Looking back at this period, it’s easy to wonder where the year went.

We are a sum of our memories. Experiences shape us in ways we hardly understand. Memories are constantly changing and being changed; not just the content, but the mechanism. What happens when we no longer understand how? When our memories degrade? When our memories are lost?

Any proceeds will be donated to the Alzheimer’s Society. Here are some codes if you’re a bit tight on cash. It’s also available on the usual suspect streaming services.

wu3d-yx2u
e5ve-uqsq
brg9-e9ct
alun-3t4b
8e5v-hnjw
v6h6-x7n4
7z42-eevm
x3pd-u3tg
qv9c-jxuu
9ft4-gpeq
ndnq-3nrt
5ja6-cmh7
ggfk-wgp5
32w2-hbur
amja-vwml

Redeem: byzero

2 Likes

alun-3t4b redeemed. Thanks for sharing @Byzero !

1 Like

5ja6-cmh7 Redeemed. Thanks, stoked for the listen!

1 Like

Used code: amja-vwml

Thanks!

1 Like

Thanks for sharing! I used wu3d-yx2u

Looking forward to checking this out.

Edit: Back to say that I enjoyed this–super chill and a relaxing listen. My favorite moment was the end of “Settle Down” when things started getting bathed in reverb. Excellent work!

1 Like

Thank you for your generosity!
I used code 32w2-hbur

Edited to add: This is a really well-realised album; the music, the theme & the cover art make a very cohesive package. It captures that feeling of having forgotten something but you can’t quite remember what. ‘Brain fog’ perfectly summed up.

1 Like

thanks kindly - have used 32w2-hbur
interesting ideas behind the music, so looking forward to checking out.

1 Like

Thank you so much for this! I redeemed the code above! Really loving the mood, just what I needed today!

1 Like