Cassette releases

I just released a long overdue album, with a collection of songs that I wrote back in 2016:

s2tn-w7sd
v44h-g6gc
7esh-3kfx
l7hs-ckvq
4mcc-c8zt

3 Likes

Hola! Here is ‘cruzar pisando piedras’ by Patagonia-based ambient artist Lumtz (who also runs the label Bruma del Sur), which came out last week on Canigou Records. Cassettes and digital are available at: cruzar pisando piedras | Lumtz | Canigou Records

5 Likes

Cool album, thanks for sharing! I’ve use this code s2tn-w7sd

1 Like

Hello everyone :black_heart:

Amazing, I didn’t know this thread existed, super keen to go back through everything and hopefully PM some people to do something for Tapes For Mates.

Here is some recent pictures, and links, hope to chat with anyone about them.

5 Likes

Here’s a cassette I released last month. It’s on the Finnish tape label “Artsy”, who do a lot of interesting stuff, including a recent release by Marcia Bassett.

https://artsyrecords.bandcamp.com/album/chronic-illness

Here’s some download codes (redeem at https://kraussss.bandcamp.com/yum)

d87x-xwdh
hhqd-j53x
h4rc-6rcq
hslc-yl4t
qhsq-bmeb
9c4f-w6rw

This album is intended to provide comfort and distraction for those like myself who live with chronic pain.

5 Likes

Feels good when you’re sent a picture of the parcel you sent, in another location. :black_heart::purple_heart::black_heart:

6 Likes

Hey all, just put an album (my first cassette release) out on Friday :slight_smile: Lot of tape loops, little bit of modular on this one. Bunch of genres being explored, but in general I’d say my sound is somewhere in the intersection of downtempo, dream pop, ambient, and vibey stuff.

Download codes in case anyone is interested:
88rr-b46p
jzf8-vap2
63a3-g2bc
nx95-uh4x
lqtf-jj5p

6 Likes

This album is a jewel. I’m … I don’t know what to say. I’m at a loss for words.

Thank you for 63a3-g2bc - I’ve just ordered a copy of the tape, and I’m so glad to have found you.

Missed the boat on these codes Pat, all gone! Any chance of another?
Hope you’re doing ok

Heyyy, yes I’ll message one to you.

1 Like

Thank you so much, Bob!! So glad you’re enjoying it, and I’ll get the tape out today :). Also, I just checked out your profile and saw that you’re at NMNH - I worked there after college for a bit in the anthropology department. Very fond memories there!

1 Like

If you’re ever around DC and would like to pay a visit let me know :slight_smile:

1 Like

Released these eight beautiful ambient dream-pop tracks on my label Purlieu Recordings last week. (Not my music but I kinda wish it was).

6 Likes