Cassette releases

The Meng Qi release is a revelation. The track ‘Span (Live at Cafa)’ has me scratching my head on how it was done, while simultaneously hoping I never find out. Thanks for sharing these (and yes, I preordered a copy).

Thank you so much for your support! Happy to have these out. Man, Meng Qi is a super cool and down to earth guy, and yes, listening to his music made me float in space for a bit. :slight_smile:
Also have to mention Puscha/Jake is a super cool guy as well, love his Antarctic minimalism! :slight_smile:

Just in case someone missed a tape on Seil Records: There are a few reissues available or on pre-order right now. :heart:

As with his last album, the two previews from the meng qi cassettte just blew my mind, preordered!

A new tape is out on my pal’s label Obsolete Staircases. Synthesizer zones.

A split tour tape with @jwm is done too, lovingly named after (and cover featuring) @analogue01 ha. Pick one up from us on the road in July. Any leftovers will go up on Josh’s Bandcamp page when we get home.

Ordered that shedding tape - it sounds absolutely awesome, well worth that crazy shipping price the US charge to send to Europe :grin:.
Would be curious to know what instrument(s) were used to create that album.

Thanks, glad you like. Yeah, shipping is absurd, thank the lord for 1s and 0s :slight_smile: But I appreciate you ordering a physical copy of course.

As for instruments…just the modular synthesizer and an Octatrack processing/sampling it occasionally on a few songs.

I was expecting you to say Ciat Lonbarde, very interesting! Can’t say I’ve ever knowingly heard an Octatrack used in this way. Looking forward to hearing the tape :slight_smile:

My 4-track EP is out on Dog Park Records. Combination of field recordings and guitar :slight_smile:

CC Update: release day for @MengQiMusic, @Puscha and @prms tapes!!

As you may be aware, the first round of MengQi’s tape has sold out in pre-order, so printing another round for anyone who might have missed out on it immediately!

Bundle deal still stands as per original post! :smiley:

EDIT: all tapes come with printed download codes

I still have plenty of copies left of London noise/core supergroup Horse Vomit’s only album - https://horsevomit.bandcamp.com/

Cassettes are in hand! The album comes out on July 13 and pre-orders are open… only 25 cassettes made on super high quality tape.

If you want one of these, and don’t have my previous one, I’ll throw one in.

(cross posted from (New) New Tendencies Release: L5)

Super proud to release Hainbach‘s new album ‘Ambient Piano Works’ on my label. It’s a wonderful album full of tape loops and beautiful piano fragments. And cassettes are ready to ship. :heart:

A new Hainbach tape? Instant buy. Listening now. Thank you!

Thanks a lot. People really seem to love it.

yep already purchased! The man has created a lot of consistently excellent albums in a pretty short time! Looking forward to hearing this one on tape.

That was an easy instabuy.

Hainbach is a tough act to follow…

…especially when you can’t figure out how to properly embed the bandcamp player.

Just grabbed a copy! :wink:

the remaining copies of the tour tape @sellanraa and i made are available on my bandcamp in case anyone here might be interested. connor on the A side, me on B. cover features a hitchcock-esque creeper shot of our bud @analogue01, who we went to visit on this trip.