[cheat codes 2] (rev 210315: small fix)

no, it’s ok, just that right clicking and saving doesn’t work for either of those files (even tho it looks like it does in Opera). i cloned the whole repo

1 Like

norns killer app

could not imagine the original or it’s manifold refinements and extensions springing to life anywhere else

as noted by others…your ingenuity, curiosity and commitment have made cc2 an incredible tool for musicians that we’re all grateful for!

thx dan

18 Likes

totally the killer app, impress your friends! knock em dead even…

4 Likes

:sparkles: :revolving_hearts:

everything being shared here is a weird transference experience of hearing how i feel about you all. this community has always been so motivating, so inspiring, so healing to me. i am floored by the growth here over the last year and am really thankful for each of you :pleading_face:

the “segments 2 and 3 get weird” bug has been fixed as of 2:47PM CST!

i ended up removing these, as i felt that static sliders didn’t work very well with the script + all its changing definitions for those parameters. that’s where the MFT + OP-Z mapping comes in. i’m totally happy to resurface it, if that helps with your workflow, tho! could you share more detail about what you’re using / how?

(you can also just straight-up comment out this line of start_up.lua and you’ll get 'em back)

@leolodreamland, thank you for the heads up! I’ve replaced those links with actual files, now. very helpful sleuthing!!

18 Likes

this looks amazing @dan_derks! you continue to inspire :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

ohhh… I have just used it to control the start- and endpoints with my sweet 16! But I can easily live without :wink: Love the script <3

1 Like

oh, right that makes total sense – i’ve lost half-hours jamming on single-pad start/end mapping. i’ll reveal it again in whatever the next update brings, but for now you can unhide it by deleting or commenting that 1 line :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This is truly amazing… What an awesome work. Manual is crystal clear. Can’t wait to create with it !

1 Like

You’ve done it Dan!! Every aspect from directions to functionality is filled with your inspiration. I sincerely thank you for putting all your heart and mind into this. It’s simply WoW!

2 Likes

Thanks thanks :wink: again again!!

1 Like

Thanks so much for this inspiring script @dan_derks and everyone else involved in bringing this!
What this whole community is creating and putting out in the world is just mindblowing and inspiring :pray:

Also @tyleretters those docs are :fire:

2 Likes

dan gets the credit for the pdf! i did the github pages thing which is still under construction.

6 Likes

oh, yeah, y’all haven’t even seen the supreme contributions @tyleretters made! the pdf was more like a bad habit refusing to die and getting stronger by my trying to kill it :sweat_smile:
hoping to have my side of the site ready by end of week :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Thank you for everything and thanks to everyone involved.
Just amazing.

1 Like

how much is rent? 10 minutes in on the new grid delay page and I feel this completely

this is just astounding. thank you for creating a fully realized instrument.

6 Likes

WOW WOW WOW!
I am dropping everything to load this up and start learning it!

THANK YOU @dan_derks and all involved with the code manifestations!!!
:robot:

3 Likes

OH!

Thank you so much, @dan_derks - and everyone giving their time and effort to make this happen. Can’t wait to dive in.

1 Like

Oooh, my :brain: associated this with your beautiful Yggrdasil docs that’s why :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I had been putting off learning v1 after spending some time with mlr and cranes but this update has pushed me over the edge. Looking forward to it and thanks for your hard work and dedication.

2 Likes

dan-da-dan dan dan da-dan-dan da-da dan dan dan dan-da dan dan dan duh-DAN!

This is the best.

3 Likes