Colorado's first Modular Synth Festival July 27

I am teaming up with Luigi’s Modular Supply (Denver’s first modular synth store!) to throw an outdoor, all-day, all-ages, free modular synth festival. CMSF, will have over a dozen live performances, interactive tents by WMD and CMSS (Colorado Modular Synth Society) and talks at the nearby media school.

We have a facebook page and event if you like to learn more or check out our site to keep in the loop, volunteer or participate. https://coloradomodularsynthsociety.com/colorado-modular-synth-festival/

7 Likes

We just announced the huge lineup for the fest!

4 Likes

Korg and Blipblox are joining us as sponsors. They will have modules and synths kids and adults can play! Talks have also been added to the event!

4 Likes

Lines meetup at some point? Maybe we all wear Lines hats? Or some sort of clever broach? A secret handshake? Nodding constantly at passersby?

I’ve tried to meet up with online people at events before and it’s never worked out.

We will go back to our monthly meet ups after the fest. We have a few Lines peeps that go our meetups. I would think mid August will be the next one but sign up on the site to join the newsletter.

Sorry, meant to say “Lines meetup at the festival?”

1 Like

Hope I can make it for at least a little while! It’s the same day as yves tumor at UMS and there’s no way in fuck I’m missing that

1 Like

I hear that! The night before is another modular synth event at Tandem Bar called Spoke and Volt. Also word is WMD’s Freq Boutique will make an appearance on Sunday at UMS so keep an eye out there will be a lot of CMSS cats playing around town that weekend!

2 Likes

Where is Belmar Plaza? I’ve never heard of it. Is there an address? I can’t find it on the website or on Facebook.

It’s on the Facebook Event page near the top. Seems to be absent from the website.

2 Likes

Might be there for part of it. I will probably have a really obscure T-shirt like Plugzilla or something… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for answering this!

Sorry about that. I added the address to the page. If you google Belmar it will drop the pin right on the plaza. It’s between the movie theater and Target.

1 Like

I plan to be there for the first 3 or 4 hours, maybe longer. I’ll be wearing a Colorado Modular Synth Society T-shirt (as will others, I’m sure!) and I’ll probably have a camera taking pics.

1 Like

I will be there for the first couple of hours at least. Look for a black cowboy hat and a Koblo T-shirt (extra points if you know what that means without Googling it) :wink:

1 Like