Crow speaks and listens… now to many more partners! This update focuses on the
ii digital communication system, enabling crow to speak to new devices. Communication is now more reliable and simplifies a few previously necessary workarounds. On-board pullup resistors are now enabled by default so you should no longer need to worry about their function (don’t worry it’s totally safe!).
Further developments on the ii system are in the works, but we wanted to get this into your hands sooner than later.
TIP: If you’re using one of the new devices, try using the on-board
.help() function on the device, eg
ii.txi.help(). This will print the complete list of supported functions for that device to your console / the Max window / maiden.
To update crow, follow the instructions on the update page.
II system updates:
- NEW ii devices supported:
- NEW if no pullups are detected, crow prints a user warning suggesting
- FIX i2c pullup resistors are enabled by default.
- FIX Just Friends
ii.jf.retunecommand now works correctly.
- FIX Ansible channel indices are now 1-based
- FIX ii commands are buffered to allow sending up to 16 messages at once