CV FREQS VI - London Modular Meet - Wimbledon Library, March 4, 2pm-10pm

Calling all the Londoners here, if you find yourself near SW19 on Saturday please come along to a modular meet CV FREQs VI at Merton Arts Space at Wimbledon Library (35 Wimbledon Hill Road, London SW19 7NB).

https://www.facebook.com/events/1861209170759111/

The event starts at 2pm with live performances commencing at 6.30pm. It is shaping up to be a great afternoon/evening with many interesting performers, including Paul Soulsby, LOOK MUM NO COMPUTER, Christine Webster, Sowari Modular, Ned Rush and Mute Groups. I will be performing too with my new piano/modular synth project 【is.kr/a】.

This is a quick video I filmed whilst working on my set the other night. Enjoy!

Hope to see you on Saturday!

1 Like

Can anyone just bring some sort of portable rig along? Is that the idea? Love the vid you posted, and I should be around, so I’ll try to get down there!

1 Like

Hey, thank you for the kind words!

Yeah that’s the idea, you can bring any modular rig or noise making device you like, the weirder the better! I think LOOK MUM NO COMPUTER is bringing a synthesizer bike. So it should be an interesting afternoon of networking, making noises and chatting about the modules. The performances start from 6.30pm.

Looking forward to meeting you there.

CV Freqs is always a good time… really recommend anyone in the area goes…

will deff go to the next North London one.

1 Like