D Shaft pot converters?

I’ve got some d shaft pots that I used on a build and I foolishly neglected to think it out. So when using D shaft knobs the indicators are upside down. I don’t want to replace the pots. Does such a converter exist? What are they called and where can I get them?

I’m not sure if such a converter exists, but it’s probably easier just to use a knob like these Sifam / Selco knobs, which have the knob cap as a separate piece so it can be in any orientation you want: https://www.thonk.co.uk/shop/sifam-classic-black/


Thonk makes these now!

Link for anyone interested:

you can just use a normal knob and screw it the opposite way