DC: Modular Meetup @ Rhizome - Sept 29, 2019

“This event is open to everyone. From the novice to the advanced. Come to learn, share ideas and meet your peers. Get involved! Let’s grow a community!”

5 Likes

Thanks for sharing this @glia! I might try and make it out- I’m in Richmond but the trip isn’t that far and it would be worth it.

1 Like

It’s a great group of people, and the meetups have been fun and informative. We’re working on having more planned demos that cover synthesis techniques, diy, modules/gear, and related topics. Would love to have you join @Benjamin_Mauch.

1 Like

Sounds great. Will try my best to go to it!

1 Like

Rhizome is an awesome space. Cool to see them doing this.

1 Like

yeah i kinda want to perform there but the anxious side of my brain thinks of all the things that could go wrong

but i love that it exists and try to spread word about their events whenever possible
great venue

2 Likes

Ah, one of the great joys of live performance. Things can go wrong. And when things can go wrong, things can go right. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

After regularly performing, I’ve noticed that stuff goes wrong all the time, but the performer rolls with it, and the audience rarely notices. You can always come to a meetup to demo a patch and do a 5-6 min mini-performance. Rhizome is always low-key.

2 Likes