Decisions app

Hi there!

I was looking in the old forum for anything related to Decisions App, but there aren’t too much since the app launch.

Someone still use it? I have a few doubt that I would like to ask.

First, I’m playing it in MAX7 using the sounds of my Op-1 through Ableton Live. Someone knows how can I send clock to MAX through Ableton? I would like to use the transport commands from Ableton.

Other thing is, what is the meaning of CC? I understood probability and notes commands but I don’t understood the CC and the preset. I have no background of coding anything, sorry if it’s a super dumb question.

And I can’t save the presets I have create so far. How can I save correct?

My Max7 is just runtime.

Thank you in advanced!
AB

Have you synced you output to max in the ableton midi preferences?

Here is some info on CC messages:

1 Like

Hi Jasper!

Thank you for your reply!

I already synced the outputs, then I tried to find how to sync the “global transport” on decision app, but I can’t figure out. Now my doubt is, can I use MAX7 always in slave mode, whatever app I’m using?

Sometimes I use the polygomé app, on it there is more commands where I can choose from the beat come from. It is very clear on app design, but on decision is not. But thereis a place in MAX where I can configure it manually?

Maybe on Audio status?

About the CC messages is more clear now. But I don’t understand in which way it are used on decision app.

Again, thank you for your attention!
Alex

I use m4l patches in Ableton exclusively at this point. I have never used decisions. Sorry I can’t help more.

1 Like