Are there any good resources for common patterns for programming UI (grid, screen, arc) on Norns? I’m back into developing new features for the FM7 library and it’s been long enough I forgot simple stuff like the following
- A function that saves button state from a grid
- A toggle rather than a momentary button
- Define smaller grid areas of LEDs for specific controls
- Recalling LED state on a grid
- Dynamic parameter assignment for Arc encoders
I keep going back to the studies and reading example code each time. I’d like to have a solid pattern for these higher level concepts.