Discord Norns Study Group

Maybe i am going overboard but would some folks be willing to do a LUA/Norns study session this weekend on Discord?
That could be super nerdly fun

3 Likes

That sounds fun! I’m just getting started with Lua (did the first study yesterday), but I’d be down.

1 Like

help me out
what is discord?

online group voice/video chat

we could share screens and talk etc…

1 Like

I won’t have hardware for about a month, but I could lurk uselessly if you need a mascot.

On Saturday, anyway. Sunday is D&D.

3 Likes

oh ok thanks

depending how it works i might peek in on a convo but this weekend is not so good for me

I can probably drop in

ok please list your email and i’ll set it up
shreeswifty shreeswifty the mail of g /com

ezra dot buchla at gee mail dot com

1 Like

not sure how i’ll go with timezones but accounts at dansim dot co, thx

o dot creurer at gee mail dot com

greaterthanzero at gee mail dot com

how did it go?

in case it happens again
qiplushop at gee mail com

1 Like

Anybody interested in doing this again? I’d love some group study vibes to help with my accountability thru isolation :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I missed the last session but I’d be down!

I don’t have… ideas so much, but I like the idea of hacking on other peoples ideas and/or this might generate some of my own, hopefully :slight_smile:

I’m interested! I recently hacked through a variation on zellen, but I’d like to go through the studies to get a better foundation.

Is there an evening or afternoon next week that works for everyone? I might be moving (but probably not?) but would love to help organize something just in case!

I’m available for any evening. My Tuesday and Wednesday afternoons are open too.

Recently started with the studies (on fates). I’d be very interested and could probably join in the evening (european time zone) - though I won’t be able to contribute (except questions :wink: )

sounds like you already know how valuable that is :laughing: