A Tenuous Beginning
- It was very sad to hear of Bassel’s passing. This is my third Disquiet Junto piece for Bassel, so his story has become dear to me.
- I approached this in terms of “something being brought to life.”
- The pulsing sound could represent the beginning of a life, or an idea, or a project, or anything.
- The ‘shakiness’ of the piece represents the fragility of any new thing coming into being.
- I used to Kontakt instruments from ZapZorn Solstice Blue and two Alchemy instruments.
- AudioThing’s FilterJam was applied to all four tracks to create the shaky feel.