Disquiet Junto Project 0302: Gronkytonk

Cool - if the author’s listened to the music, I might read the book!!!

But seriously, great stuff.

That’s great, disquiet junto is getting more well deserved recognition.
Not sure how my track got called out over all the other submissions. i feel honored to be able to contribute anything amongst such a talented and diverse group of musicians.
Thank you to all of you for the support, likes and comments and for making a novice feel welcome here.
(i know getting a probably random reference is really meaningless, but I feel flattered, amused and grateful)

This is really cool! I’m glad she enjoyed it and I can’t think of too many sites ( like Tor) more suited to all the great Junto ideas and contributions. This group has been incredibly brilliant, inspiring, generous and fun for me and I’m honored to be a part of spreading the good word! Thanks again Marc for making it happen :smiley:

I have it on my main machine, but honestly don’t know the last time I used it :open_mouth: But thanks to your challenge :wink:, I see it playing a part in some future piece, cheers for giving my brain a shake!

really like the electronica glitches chopping up the classic ragtime/tinny piano 'tonkyness :slight_smile: