Disquiet Junto Project 0311: Ceramic Notation

Nice rhthmic interpretation! Like your sounds very much. Good composition!

That’s wonderful. Thanks so much! :pray:t2:

1 Like

Lovely idea of this direct interpretation of real cup-rhythms! The wind sound make a really pleasant mood! Great!

1 Like

Awesome ball playing sound and nice rhythmic interpretation! The bass is great! Love it!

1 Like

Wonderful improvisation and rhythmic addings! Like the idea not to use the direct reading but a view on the whole artwork! There is always a surprise in doing it in a very seperate way! Thank you for this lesson!

1 Like

Lovely scratching sound! Very interesting guitar interpretation, the evolution is so good!

Cool piano phrase and improvisation surrounding! Love especially the voices!

Thank you for the kind words, and welcome to the Junto!

1 Like

Wonderful wandering melodie! Like the standing background!

So wonderful, short, creative! Like the interruptive sound!

1 Like

Great symphonic waves! A very individual interpretation! Space opening! Heavens sound!

1 Like

https://soundcloud.com/vgmrmojo/spools-disquiet0311

2 Likes

Poetical rhythmic endless wave of pleasure! Thanks for this!

1 Like

Like the circling melodie! Cool interpretation!

Underworld! A soundtrack! Love the extraordinary sounds and mood! One of my favorit interpretations.

Thanks - really appreciate your appreciation!

2 Likes

No imagination but used the first row of the sculpture in the image. Each column marks out an impulse in an interval. Start with an interval of approx 10 ms then build up fractally in divisions of 120 bpm grid. Then there are large spaces/silences so its boring so speed up the music and add some combish delays to get a sort of ambient backdrop. then just rock the ambient after the main ideas. I am into this idea of asymmetry in music now… No imagination but used the first row of the sculpture in the image. Each column marks out an impulse in an interval. Start with an interval of approx 10 ms then build up fractally in divisions of 120 bpm grid. Then there are large spaces/silences so its boring so speed up the music and add some combish delays to get a sort of ambient backdrop. then just rock the ambient after the main ideas. I am into this idea of asymmetry in music now…

https://soundcloud.com/sanefiftyfour/disquiet0311-firstrow

3 Likes

It’s been far too long since I’ve joined a Junto, glad to finally contribute again!

I used the source image to suggest rhythms and probabilities as a foundation for a mostly (algorithmically) sequenced but partly improvised performance.

4 Likes

Like the ball playing sound and the scratiching! Love this creative percussive interpretation!

2 Likes