Disquiet Junto Project 0448: Seamless Bridge

This was fun - I’m putting a 20x20 type album on my very-long project list!

I used Rupert Lally’s “Hepta” at the start, little mellotron noodle and Dan Diaz’s “13 013” at the end

9 Likes

For the Seamless Bridge challenge, I chose to bridge – Dish of Orcas, Track 8. Knot from here, by @tay_ploops with semi auto biO graphical - Track 7, Auto 3, by @halF_unusuaL . The result is all about being around family during a quarantine. Thanks (with apologies) to the creative minds of Tay_ploops, and half unusual for your fantastic 20x20 compilations.

5 Likes

seam-fillled into bird-endowed!!!
love it.

3 Likes

This bridge spans halF unusuaL’s “Graphical 7” and Mrs Dink’s “Six”. Thanks to you both for providing such great tracks and I hope you don’t mind my mangling of your works. It was a tricky assignment.

7 Likes

This Disquiet Junto project provides a 20" bridge between two other 20" pieces from the 20x20 project. I chose Rupert Lally’s #1, “Mono” to begin and Simon McCorry’s #20 to end. In between is a violin piece using a 5-string electric played through some IK Multimedia Amplitude effects. I really like Rupert and Simon’s pieces. I hope they don’t mind that I used them in this way.

4 Likes

Thanks to everyone who took part in this weeks challenge and used the work from the 20x20 Project!
Totally blown away with the works… Some wonderful tracks!

The next 20x20 release is coming out this Friday 7th August and will be by Jmmy Kppl @jks

Thanks again.

8 Likes

And thank you, @AudioObscura. Your 20x20 series is inspiring, and it was greatly appreciated that you proposed this collaboration with the Disquiet Junto community.

5 Likes