Divided Modulations – Easel One

Hi all,

I released my second album.

My first album System One was performed on a Make Noise Shared System, while this one was all performed on a Buchla Easel Command.

All tracks were recorded directly in stereo. No editing, multitracking or overdubs. The only additions are reverb and delay pedals, a few track also support the VCS3 card. It’s a selection of recordings I made with the Easel in the last half year.

Feel free to use one of the codes below, if you want to download it or if you want to add it too your Bandcamp collection:

zwpt-3t99
yj93-hn6z
y92w-ve96
ytlq-6bgk
klut-k93x
ue5y-6zhq
l67y-k6qt
qzwn-666b

[Codes updated]

10 Likes

Thanks for that!

I used ayky-hmgh.

Big fan of music recorded with minimal setups, or limited to specific instruments so dying to check this out.

2 Likes

Looking forward to checking it out, thanks!

1 Like

Great work, thanks for sharing man!

1 Like

used 2kyt-3l92

Thanks! I´ll listen it tomorrow! love tracks made with just one instrument. I have myself some “easel only” tracks in my albums, if you want to add it here are some codes too:
v3ap-bmjx
fv98-w6tp
lft3-cgun
qan5-x3mj
b7a9-jwky

1 Like

Have only listened to the first few tracks so far, but they are excellent. I’m excited to listen to the rest tomorrow. I’m too lazy to figure out which code to use and how to use it so I’ll just add it to my cart for the upcoming Bandcamp Friday :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you! I am working on my own single instrument project so I am excited to hear this. ty9u-bv5z

1 Like