Dronecaster

i can’t believe i missed it either. fixed.

1 Like

In the dronosphere, less is often more, right?

2 Likes

okay just discovered this!!! arggghhhh its all too much - nice work!

2 Likes

Idea I had for a drone someone could possibly make.

Shields - Bendy, Bloody, Loud

i’ve added it to the menu!

1 Like

drone name suggestion…

COIL - traversing the tunnels of goats

:stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Been having fun casting some drones thru the Fort Processor

2 Likes

I’ve been getting noise distortion on all the drones. But just realised I needed to dial down the output in the system settings. Seems to be clean now and lovely. One for noobs I guess… or perhaps I’m wrong - cycling between the different drones gives lots of distortion

are you on the latest version of norns?

Love tapping into UNWEALNE and Twin Peaks! Does Norns have a sleep timer? :innocent:

2 Likes

When I first built my noise shield I was getting distortion with other sketches (Passersby especially) and it turned out to be due to inadequate power supplies. Only completely went away when I gave up trying random phone chargers etc and bought a Raspberry Pi-specific power supply

twenty characters of :battery:!!!

Okay that was the problem - I was using a charge block for phone - now using pi power supply and it totally RAD!!

4 Likes

i just want to line a whole bunch these things up!

3 Likes

some sweeeeet dronecastin’

5 Likes

would anyone be interested in crow support for dronecaster? i’ve been experimenting with using crow input to control the pitch of norns scripts, and it seems like it’d be a fun addition for folks that use norns with eurorack.

3 Likes

crow support would be awesome

we’re all grown up to v1.0.0.

this repository has been migrated from my personal account to the northern information github organization. future updates will require deleting the pre v1.0.0 version from your system and reinstalling via maiden. there are no functional updates in v1.0.0.

5 Likes

CV control over pitch of the drone would be killer.

2 Likes

@zzsnzmn yeah let’s do it! if you have some fragments of code i’d be happy to get it wired up