Electromagnetic Field 2022, 2–5 June, Eastnor, UK

Electromagnetic Field is a non-profit camping festival for those with an inquisitive mind or an interest in making things: hackers, artists, geeks, crafters, scientists, and engineers.

Electromagnetic Field 2022 will be held on 2–5 June 2022 at Eastnor Castle Deer Park, Eastnor.

I’m planning to pitch tent on Thursday.

Any other lines community members going?

3 Likes

This sounds great! Will be keeping my eye on this for next year. Hope you have a blast.

2 Likes

I’ve wanted to go for yeeeeeaaarrrss but never made it. Hope you have a great time!

1 Like

I really like the idea and I live pretty close. I looked through the programme a few times and it just didnt grab me anywhere near enough for the price !! I kept going back and looking at it as I really wanted to find enough that grabbed me… a real shame as the idea is awesome !

Traditionally EMF is biennial so you might have to wait until 2024 now. Pre-pandemic they have sometimes run a smaller festival on off-years, but not sure if there’s plans to continue that for 2023.

@forestcaver Unfortunately the price just represents the straight cost of running the event. However another way to get involved is as a volunteer; they’re always very grateful for anyone who can help out.

3 Likes