Eurorack Documentary

Hello! Like many of you, I’m a eurorack addict. But I’m also an aspiring filmmaker and rising high school senior. This summer I will be producing a documentary film on the eurorack scene in the U.S., specifically in Portland and New York. I’m from New York, but I’ll be spending some time in Portland over the summer doing interviews and getting footage.

So the point of this post is this: would anyone in the NY or Portland areas be interested in doing an interview with me for my documentary project? The project is in it’s infancy right now, but as the summer draws closer I’ll be in need of people to help me out with this project. You don’t have to be famous or well-known, anyone who has any experience with modular, specifically eurorack is welcome to reach out to me!

This is a school project, but also something I’m deeply passionate about so I’ll be putting everything I have into it. If you’re interested in participating, or know someone who might be, or know of any modular events in NY or Portland coming up, reply to this post or feel free to shoot me a message anytime.

Thanks!

9 Likes