we are going to open source the latest hardware revision (1.25) very soon. i will post the relevant links here when they are available.
i still intend to offer a limited run of fully built units, but the timeline and price is unknown. these will have a revised aesthetic design and complete enclosure. you can register for update emails for these built units here: https://goo.gl/forms/kOMpXEggmnZCjvtg1
i’m thinking about building some more of these:
thought I’d do an interest check here and see if we can bring the costs down with a group run.
• front and rear panels with brushed aluminum.
• no markings or etchings
• same high quality alps slide pots
• rubber caps for slide pots
• rubber feet
• no side covers, for simplicity.
• usb midi (no cv)
• i2c integration could be AMAZING (paging @bpcmusic )
let me know if you’re interested in either a kit or fully built unit. not sure on price or timeline yet, but want to get the ball rolling.