General monome questions regarding application functionallity from a new user

Been really getting into using the monome over the last month or so now that I’ve had it. I have lots of questions coming to mind over the course of each session. Can it do this? Can it do that? Can it do the other thing? Instead of making a thread for each question I figure I’ll just make a anything goes thread as related to random questions that come up as I’m working with the grid and basic applications. Some questions are application specific others aren’t.

First thing I’m wondering is, is there any type of chord sequencer application that’s up and running? If not is there any type of way to mimic chords or longer notes in terms? I thought maybe I could trick step into doing it by adjusting the ADSR on my synth but I guess I’m running into note off problems. I could just make a chord progression and drop it into re:mix but I’d like to be able to do this stuff on the fly if possible.

Second thing is related to Press Cafe - Is there any way to get it to hold?

If the thread gets going I’m sure I’ll have more questions as I go along here, so please bear with me while I get my feet wet.