I’ve looked at last year’s goals…Goals //// 2019
And there are some to revisit, some to modify, some to tick off, and possibly one or two new things.
Music and creativity:
- Get that EP/album released! I now have a label that is interested, and a workflow that inspires so that should push me forward.
- more gigs locally and maybe a little further afield.
- Really, really learn my kit well before considering expanding my setup. More process, less GAS.
- collaborate, public performances with others.
- Take some film pictures again
Life: (in no particular order)
- Work less, spend more time in parental, husbandly and creative pursuits.
- To facilitate working less, buy less unnecessary stuff
- Walk more, explore nature around us. Camp with the kids, climb some hills.
- Read books again.
- Steer clear of the news and social media, less screen time.
- Reduce alcohol intake, junk food, get fitter.
- Pray/meditate/develop lost spirituality.
- Hang out with my wife lots more.