Good Traders

Major thanks to @orenman for selling me this awesome Monome Walk, and delivering it so quickly.

Had a nice trade experience with @skellogg :+1:t2:

Great, fast transaction with @stripes!

Bought a module from fellow Chicagoan @danielrdehaan and even got to try it out prior to buying it. :100:

Bought a Rainmaker from @Marrak; transaction was fast and smooth :100:.

just got two modules in the mail from @stripes! easy communication, well-packaged, and shipped quickly (even around the holidays)! i’d definitely buy again.

Bought 2 modules from @stripes as well.

Previously purchased an El Capistan from @gregory.bell. He even mailed me the reference sheet later separately. A+ for effort!

Also a Chronoblobs from @kingcons.

All gear arrived safely and quickly!

Some (very) belated nods to @zfigz @davidjez, @marcus_fischer, and more recently @t4w and @stripes for various purchases over the course of the last year or so. All great sellers. Would happily deal with everyone again.

Got a Mangrove from @jasonw22. Great transaction and he shipped it out very quickly.

Bought a (my second :slight_smile: ) Tonal Recall pedal from @x2mirko and couldn’t be happier. Very fast shipping, great packaging, super nice guy.

Bought an Arc 4 and Ansible from @davidjez, literally could not have gone smoother. I paid him and he shipped them out the same day, everything looks mint and came with their original packaging. Can’t recommend doing business with him more!

Have had fine dealings with @Abarsotti

Bought Grid from @rumorazzi great guy to deal with, everything went fine!

Thanks @SpaceUK it’s been a pleasure dealing with you! :smile:

Bought an Arc from @Dan_Derks. Great to deal with, super fast shipping, especially it had some reconditioning by @tehn on the way. It’s perfect! Thanks!

@jasonw22 sent over a great build and with typically excellent communication! @takitapart, congrats on the kiddo and thank you for ultra fast payment and faith.

Great experience with @Mattb. Prompt shipping and excellent communication!

Got a module from @edbkt. Fast transaction and module like new. Thanks

Forgot to post this sooner… @fourhexagons was a pleasure to deal with and my Telharmonic was expertly packaged.

Got a couple of modules from @jasonw22. Quick and pleasant transaction.

Also, just bought Ableton Suite license for my friend from @sleepystevo, probably the easiest transaction ever :slight_smile: