~ Help W/ ~

Ah! Forgive me if this has been asked, but what format is w/ recording in? Meaning, can I pop out the sd card, put it into my card reader and grab audio and dump it into my computer?

nope, it’s not in any standard format, if I remember correctly

I don’t think so. It was mentioned in another thread that w/ uses it’s own format

Just racked up my new W/ and already quite confused…

It worked when first installed (Izzy) but now I am into some state where it won’t play anything and I can’t find what it recorded earlier in the evening…

Is there a cheat sheet?

is there a reset?

Hmmm…

Mannequins W/ (with)

hi i have some time this weekend to delve and this thread is more than just a little intimidating length wise can someone point me to a concise how to for the W/
i got the firmware updated and I feel like i am ready to tackle it

Mannequins W/ (with)

What, you don’t want to read all 1430 posts? Including the shipping drama subplot?

This is the best thing I’ve found for W/: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsHPmaHnWGY

I feel like there’s a pithy cheatsheet somewhere; I’ll see if I can dig that up. I like written over video, myself.

I’m all for a pithy cheatsheet!!!

here’s the official cheatsheet I’d suggest playing Izzy and watching the getting started video to really embrace the terminology and ethos.

Thank you Alanza
Currently both the amber and the white lights on tops are both blinking –
no clue how i got in this mode is that on the sheet?

that’s “global” mode; you must have held record for more than one second

the lights above the toggle switch? i cant seem to get them to trun off or go back to white only

You really do need to watch the video…this module is not open to brute force exploration.

i got it playing nice now. i think having had a tape recorder helped :slight_smile: i have been doing digital so long i was WAY over thinking it. I also got some super fun variations running a gate and a Just Friends into THIS & THAT. :slight_smile: