Hopping on a show in Boston / NYC?

hi folks,

doing some traveling through the second half of this month/into next month and have a few pieces that I’ve been working on for a while and would love to share with others. no expectations especially as this is last minute, but would love to hop on a house show or add a warm synthy wash to a comedy/variety show (p much all I do in Chicago :relaxed:) or gallery event – just wanted to meet some more lines friends IRL and maybe get some recording done in a performance setting.

dates available (inclusive):
Boston/surrounding areas: 10/19-10/22
NYC: 11/1-11/3

approximate vibes:

https://soundcloud.com/jailaibookie/0002-3-audio/s-6QOeQ

tech details, if helpful: monome/mannequins 104hp with pedals and op-1. improvisation within precomposed systems. comfortable with and prepared for 15 - 35 minutes.

any leads / opportunities would be wicked appreciated and readily reciprocated for anyone’s Chicago travel!

<3

2 Likes

@dan_derks we’ll set up the big speakers in the barn, have cameras!

8 Likes

please do this please

4 Likes

for real??
brian. that’d be so rad. would love to bring everything back to the farm and let them wander familiar grounds.
would also be a primo excuse to capture more tehn in the wild :smirk:

4 Likes

ahh! i will be back from tour and in those areas during those dates. must hang in some way :mage:

edit: will be in nyc/upstate for the november dates… still on the road during oct. ok got some brainstorming to do

1 Like

x 1000000!
:leaves::zap::sparkles: