Issakidis - Navigating the Kali Yuga Vol.1

I’m very happy to share today the release of my latest album on Optimo Music. The Lines community has been a very important part of my life since I joined this wonderful community. I’d like to offer some download codes and again express my gratitude for this amazing community!

I realize I neglected adding some information around the album…

Whereas my previous record “Karezza” was still firmly rooted in the Parisian house scene that I thrived in and has been my home for 32 years and where it was recorded, this new release was for the most part recorded in Vancouver, BC ( Sa Caroca being the exception as it was recorded in Sa Caroca, Ibiza on a Shnth going thru a Norns app by Ezra and recorded on a NAGRA Seven). Both albums profoundly influenced by Kundalini practice, sigil magick, tantric studies and DMT.
The instruments used on the album were Ciat Lonbarde Shnth, Coco Deer Horns, Mutable Instrument Rings , Make Noise Tempi and Telharmonic, NLC Sloths and Primal Hyper Chaos as well as Kyma Pacarana. It was mixed thru a Neve Centrepiece and mastered by the brilliantly talented @taylor12k who made all the difference.

The artwork is by a very dear friend, Susumu Mukai who releases brilliant music as Zongamin, Vanishing Twin, Stalactite and Offworld.

kezg-vyzr

k82z-g3kl

nzlk-74zj

lypk-vqyk

ek62-6tb9

gnyd-k74z

ydke-6jjg

tjyg-yk83

tguz-bku4

2twk-h9mm

3 Likes

Used code nzlk-74zj. Listening now and enjoying. Thanks!

1 Like

I used lypk-vqyk. Thanks so much for sharing. Looking forward to listening to it tomorrow!

1 Like

Used 2twk-h9mm sounds so lovely! Thanks!

1 Like

Used k82z-g3kl.

Thank you!

1 Like

looking forward to checking it out, thanks

1 Like

whoa whoa whoa i listened to Karezza a whole lot around when it came out, was one of my favorites back then! never pieced it together that you made it, even after we talked about our love of zongamin on here a while ago. what a small world

Congrats on the new release! i’ll be sure to give it a dedicated listen soon

1 Like

Thank you all very much!! I recorded it three years ago and it feels good to finally release it

i grabbed this code and am eager to listen on road trips am taking tomorrow. thank you for sharing! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::pray:

1 Like

I grabbed ek62-6tb9 - huge fan of some of your other music and lovely to see it released on a Glasgow label :wink:

1 Like

I used code tjyg-yk83. Thank you so much!

1 Like

Thank you :pray:t3: some of my best memories are from nights out in Glasgow with Keith and Jonnie at Optimo and at Wrong Island :heart:

1 Like