Jogging House - Chants

Hey there!
I am happy to share my new album ‘Chants’ with you. It is out now and available for free (name your price) via jogginghouse.bandcamp.com :peacock:

Edit: There is now also a vinyl edition available via bandcamp.

This one is no rules, all feels. Made with a setup based around the Ciat Lonbarde Deerhorn Organ and some loopers. No sequencing, just embracing the unsynced. Recorded in single takes straight to 1/4" tape.

Very super special thanks go to the wonderful Sean Curtis Patrick for lending me this beautiful artwork.

I hope you enjoy the album and it will become a calm friend in tough times.

37 Likes

omg… omg… omg… :smiley:

Thank you (again!) :green_heart:

2 Likes

This is my absolute favourite album of yours. So organic. I can’t stop listening and feel so inspired :heart:

2 Likes

Makes me super happy to read this. Thank you!

album is really beautiful. loving it. perfect to accompany reading, writing, drawing by the (fake) fireplace where i am.

By the way, I put it on while trying out this ‘solo rpg journal-writing game thing’ and it really fit the mood https://www.jameschip.io/the_adventurer.html

2 Likes

I’ve had this on all morning, the sun is shining, the coffee almost tastes better and my daughter is very content and calm. thank you.

2 Likes

Glad you enjoy the album, guys. Thank you! A few people already told me that they used it to calm their kids down a bit. I really like that thought :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Played Chants via Sonos earlier and my wife slipped into the most restful nap ever. Very calming and expressive tones @boboter!

2 Likes

Just slightly bumping this as there now is also vinyl edition of ‘Chants’ available. Thank you!

1 Like