Jogging House - Fiber (Ambient Album)

Dear Lines Community!

I‘m very excited to share my new album ‘Fiber’ with you. It‘s a dreamy, fragile release that I poured my heart and soul into. And I hope you will enjoy it a lot.

‘Fiber’ is out now and available on cassette and digitally. Downloads will be ‘name your price’ for two weeks.

On the gear side, I used Digitakt & Digitone, Deerhorn & Cocoquantus, MS 20, Chase Bliss Habit & Gen Loss, EHX 22500 looper, OTO Bim & Bam.

All tracks were recorded straight to 1/4" tape in single takes. The recording were also filmed and I will put the videos on youtube over the next days.

I hope this album will provide some comfy, relaxing hours. If you have any questions about how the music was made, just let me know.

Thank you!

30 Likes

great! looking forward to listen to it when i’ll be back home !

1 Like

Will listen tomorrow. Can’t wait! Also just wanted to say I love that you are so all-in to the “one-take” approach to your ambient music. It’s actually given me the courage to do the same for my music. That approach has always come very naturally to me but for a long time before I encountered your music I felt like I was “supposed” to do more than that haha.

4 Likes

Thanks guys!

@casualdecay
Glad you found inspiration in my approach. I used to be afraid of working that way, multitracked things and then went insane during the mixing stage. This frustration lead me to trying out different things and I could not be happier about it. It takes practice and sometimes a few too many takes, but all in all, I feel I‘m much faster than before. And definitely much happier.

6 Likes

I just finished listening to this lovely album. Congratulations on a wonderful release!

1 Like

So glad you like the album. Thank you!

Damn, that was such a lovely trip, very beautiful ! :black_heart: Bravo !

1 Like

Hey! All eight videos of ‘Fiber’ are now on youtube and I made a playlist for your convenience. I hope this warrants a bump:

8 Likes

Love it, was the perfect soundtrack for waking up this morning, picking up a copy now. <3

1 Like

This is just gorgous and is on repeat in chez n9. Thank you for all the music and the freedom it has brought to my psyche while listening, @boboter

1 Like

That makes me super happy. Thank you!

Sounds amazing as any of your releases. I really dig this style of evolving ambient!

2 Likes