Joy in pictures

That’s funny, my Instagram is basically 80% pictures of my dogs. I figure if people don’t want to see it, they’ll just unfollow me, which I don’t take personally.

4 Likes

Iggy is soooooo cute. How can I hate Instagram when it’s a got a face like that on it. :heart_eyes_cat:

3 Likes

my mother in 1958

His name was King and even now, some sixty years later, she occasionally still mentions how good and best he was. Love you King.

Thank you for looking after my mum when humans didn’t.

Good dog!

19 Likes

My mum is the same with her childhood dog. She still uses his name as a password and remembers his birthday each year.

1 Like

1 Like

Hi this is the manager from your mum’s bank. We’d like to confirm her account number as we have detected financial irregularities. Please PM me to resolve this urgent situation.

2 Likes

My sister and I always call our late grandmother after one of her dogs.

One line of my paternal grandmother’s family had the surname “Bowser” which probably wasn’t great in high school.

The same grandmother had a neighbour called Mrs. Hailstones. For years I thought it was a nickname.

2 Likes

The name was literally hailstones? I’m so jealous. The raw power of a name synonymous with ice raining from the sky… Wow!

1 Like

Yep! I forget her first name but she was really called Mrs. Hailstones.

my friend got on the wrong bus so i went on a lil touristy trip by meself and had a blast c:

7 Likes

A number of years ago I was asked to shoot the photos for a friend’s wedding. I was a nervous wreck, but I managed to capture some joy.

5 Likes

Y’all going to post pop-cans, well, uh, …

Victor, Colorado during a student field trip.

On a slightly different theme, misty mornings in southeastern Ontario …

and

5 Likes

6 Likes

I’ve been away from home for a little while now, and I had left a box of things I cared about but didn’t want to carry along with me, behind, I opened it yesterday to find that I had kept my Microbrute.

I can’t tell you how happy I was today to rediscover it.

13 Likes

And in that color, too!

Good morning!

9 Likes

Crow assembly lines!

2 Likes

If norns were on the desk I think this picture would be the linesmost

3 Likes