Joy in pictures

Yep! I forget her first name but she was really called Mrs. Hailstones.

my friend got on the wrong bus so i went on a lil touristy trip by meself and had a blast c:

7 Likes

A number of years ago I was asked to shoot the photos for a friend’s wedding. I was a nervous wreck, but I managed to capture some joy.

5 Likes

Y’all going to post pop-cans, well, uh, …

Victor, Colorado during a student field trip.

On a slightly different theme, misty mornings in southeastern Ontario …

and

7 Likes

6 Likes

I’ve been away from home for a little while now, and I had left a box of things I cared about but didn’t want to carry along with me, behind, I opened it yesterday to find that I had kept my Microbrute.

I can’t tell you how happy I was today to rediscover it.

16 Likes

And in that color, too!

Good morning!

12 Likes

Crow assembly lines!

2 Likes

If norns were on the desk I think this picture would be the linesmost

5 Likes

12 Likes

Trout Lake, Vancouver.

6 Likes

Catching some waves on Amrum

It’s hard to express the vast, flat, beautiful, emptiness of this place

7 Likes

My Daughter was loving the sky last night at bath time (‘the sky is glowing Daddy!’ :heart_eyes:).

20 Likes

Beautiful shot! You demonstrate nicely that there is a fine line between Joy and Terror!!

I’m lucky to have found a life partner who is both supportive of my ongoing journey in the world of modular synthesis and also refused to let me sell my modules to help with our wedding expenses. Here’s us enjoying some Buchla-inspired beers from a local brewery.

29 Likes

Good week at the thrift store. 50’s / 60’s Jennen Speaker. Bell & Howell 8mm camera. Philips N 4504 tape recorder.

And a “forest in a bowl” I made. :heart_eyes:

23 Likes

this is JXN. they are concerned re: my placement relative to the window.

16 Likes

I played my first quadrophonic gig (besides few other people) and feeling surrounded by your own sounds (much more than when listening in stereo) was a pure joy for me (even when stressed a little because I was improvising while playing :D).

7 Likes

While going through some old photos, I found a self-portrait and was reminded of this lyric:

“This should cheer you up for sure / See, I’ve got your old I.D. / And you’re all dressed up like the Cure.” – Ben Folds

3 Likes