Joy in pictures

Looking forward to diving deeper! I’d like to make some kind of steamed dumpling/pierogi, searching for inspiration…

There’s a lot of Syrian/Iraqi immigrants in my city so have been exposed to some great flavours last couple of years, grateful for that :slight_smile:

A win for me today. Made a passive ring mod for my modular. Circuits, schematics, and the like usually jam my brain, so I’m pleased that I worked this out. Never used a breadboard before, and the transformer legs are fiddly, so it’s a total mess, but sounding tasty!

Some recent pictures

unedited disposable camera photo a friend took when we were on a bikepacking trip in Southern New Mexico almost a year ago. he managed to spill beer on the camera at some point and only recently got the film developed. this is me meeting a legit bounty hunter while waiting for a bus. he said the guy he was recently searching for knew he was coming and tackled him by hiding and jumping out of a tree (!). he was doing okay but was looking forward to getting his back checked out:

here’s one of mine that didn’t get beer spilled on it:

An old school telephone switchboard from the museum in Akaroa, New Zealand.

A couple of photo’s i shot today

Some kind of self-portrait

Our third foster ween, named Ruby, snuggled in with her foster brother. They get along swimmingly. :slight_smile:

![50|666x500]

that’s a JUMBO-ween!

year of the dog

Happiness is…

Finding an old lost friend:

Finding the first recital piece you ever played:

Joy is going through 10 years of a shifty, crappy, unstable situation of sparse-contract work and unemployment to finally come out the other end with a stable, secure, and full-time job as an audio-producer where i get access to use a fancy recording-studio like this one to do my own thing every now and then:

I feel i should reiterate, though: it was those 10 years of struggle before this that made all the difference in the level of joy i feel now :wink:

This will be my last post on Lines community(i feel a bit fenced-in and pushed-away from this community by that other thread about ‘privilege’… hearing people complain about the ‘privilege’ of others they’ve never even met is not the kind of experience i want to attract in my life and this place does not seem to foster much diversity to begin with… but this, too, has now amplified my current joy :blush: so i thank you all for the experiences and wish you the best of luck ). :v:

Gnus not guns!

You will be missed :heart:

Agreed 20 characters of :cry:

Went to Sharmanka Kinetic Theatre in Glasgow today. Utterly brilliant.

Hundreds of carved figures and pieces of old scrap perform an incredible choreography to haunting music and synchronised light, telling the funny and tragic stories of the human spirit as it struggles against the relentless circles of life and death.

If you are in Glasgow it is definitely worth a visit.

Was about to post the exact same quote.