Joy in pictures

I visited Finland for the first time a couple of weeks ago. Loved it.

The perspective in that top photo makes it look like a lost De Chirico!

Recent shots:

more stuff like this on my instagram @ex_cerpt

Tell me this is not the best festival program you’ve seen in forever. Of course I can’t make it there.

//// pictures ////

maybe next year in Singapore

I’ll be there for 21st to 24th. Thankful the timing and lineup have aligned for me this year.

The website is great as well.

I try not to post endless glamor shots of my synthesizer because I just don’t get the appeal and can’t imagine anyone really cares - I’d rather share the sounds that are produced with the tool.

I DO document my synth when I make significant changes, just because I’m giddy with excitement, but I don’t necessarily share that documentation.

I went to UCSC Arboretum with my Mom and Aunt Donna today. Brought home some plants from the plant sale.

Aggressive goose

Hah! That goose looks REALLY serious.

I think I was sitting on his favorite spot

Maximum joy I forgot to share. I got married a few weeks ago. That’s why I was posting about being in NYC as it was our honeymoon of sorts (though I hope to go on a more kooky once in a lifetime adventure eventually together - we get to NYC every year or so).

Had to get some family photos with the dogs after all the typical garbage wrapped up. :slight_smile:

I saw Alva Noto a couple of days ago here in Tokyo. He performed his latest album, Unieqav. Overall great concert and excellent visuals. There are actually a few photos I took in that instagram post but I’m not sure the embed will display them all…

congratulations :slight_smile:

Saw these two prisms in a tin box…

Spent the day driving my narrowboat (which I also live on) up the canal in glorious Scottish sunshine! Moored up for a barbecued lunch :slight_smile: