I opened a kitchen drawer, pulled out a brush, a hard boiled egg slicer, rubber bands, a pizza slicer, corks, and a metal cheese grater. I plucked, smashed, tapped, spun, rubbed, and clicked these utensils underneath a microphone to create all the samples used in this track.
I created the bass line with a rubber band stretched between my fingers right up near the microphone (Shure beta57). Then I pitched it down an octave and rearranged the notes.
Some other noises you may hear are the circular pizza slicing blade spinning (forward and in reverse), plucking the wire on an egg slicer, snapping rubber bands on corks, rubbing corks together, brushing a cheese grater, etc.
I edited everything in Ableton. I sequenced some of it by mapping sampled sounds to a MIDI keyboard.
As usual, I ran out of time and had to leave out many layers of sounds, but the basic idea is there and I may expand on this original project someday.