Latest label release UAN0001 (edit: added Bandcamp codes)

This is the second release under the new uncredited direction we are exploring, using the UAN code. This was first discussed at length here: https://llllllll.co/t/sm-ll-no-artist-names-no-credits-on-releases-from-next-year/27401/31

This discussion was super valuable to us and we still have to really dig into it more to help us understand things better, or not.

There have been some developments since the post above in our thinking and use of some platforms, particularly around platform required fields, but also in how we position ourselves to be less branded as SM-LL, and actually we have dropped the label name the best we can, a suitable follow to dropping the logo, the black squares, and creating a general sense of ambiguity in as many places as we can.

We have some vinyl for the latest release in the works, but there is a digital as well, both available to order today

Enjoy :nerd_face:

8 Likes

I am wondering about the genre. Plick-plick maybe?

2 Likes

Really lovely sounds. Any info on production/sources?

1 Like

I think I gave up on genre names a long time ago haha, but I like the sound of that name. Reminded me of Plink Plonk records. Is that phonetic?

I don’t know much about how it was made, but am guessing modular might be involved, it sort of sounds like folding oscillators modulating, I could be totally wrong though. I have no idea, and didn’t ask either.

I do believe it was created with the label in mind so I think that comes through. As soon as I heard it I loved it. It was also a bundle of similar tracks, with only one not used for the release.

1 Like

Sounding ace. Bookmarked for pay day. Playing loud while cooking dinner and this had the kids skittering around the kitchen making pew pew pew noises. So that’s a thumbs up from the under fives I guess :+1:

2 Likes

haha, that’s hilarious :slight_smile: pew pew pew noise from kids is the best. Glad to hear it’s hitting the spot. :nerd_face:

2 Likes

fantastic sounds :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Indeed, it’s definitely a favorite for me. looking forward to getting the vinyl come through as well.

1 Like

I am sharing a few codes here for those who want to support it this way. I have hundreds so let me know if there is more needed :slight_smile: Obviously if you want to pay for it, then it all helps. If you use one then maybe let chat know so people can know what is left.

Enjoy

dmlf-wqxs (used)
sgpv-ctad
u74h-vluc (used)
xmcs-geax (used)
h8js-3urp (used)
4ubc-cvhn
qwv4-c8pe
fsgq-wr73 (used)
54u7-cdm4 (used)
bewv-wdya

1 Like

Thank you! Grabbed fsgq-wr73.

1 Like

54u7-cdm4 has been used too. Thanks!

1 Like

Too bad the link above doesn’t work
because I missed the discussion.
Now I’m really curious about the connection
between the titles and the Employees’
Provident Fund Organisation of India
and their employees.

1 Like

All the links seem to be working for me, not sure why they aren’t working for you. The discussion has somewhat halted but feel free to reignite it…if you can get the links working.

Now I’m really curious about the connection between the titles and the Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation of India and their employees. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Love it :nerd_face:

Yeah, it’s not coming up for me - on a desktop or an iPad.
It says, “Oops! That page doesn’t exist or is private.”

So, going by your reply,
I have to assume that it doesn’t have anything to do with the
12-digit code used by the EPFO of certain Indian employees?

1 Like

Thanks, I used code dmlf-wqxs

1 Like

Ah that’s really helpful, it seems it’s only available for me when logged in. Not sure why it would have been put private. I can see anything as to why or how to change that?

And no it’s nothing to do with EPFO :slight_smile:

OK, well, I’m logged in and that’s what comes up.
I’ll check back in a few days to see if it’s any different.

thanks!

1 Like

Grabbed xmcs-gea, thank ya!

1 Like

Yeah looks like Lines have removed it for everyone accept me, odd one.

(edited: it’s available for Member level up)